Facts about anything in the world can prove to be amazing conversation starters. Facts not only provide knowledge but also tend to increase a person’s curiosity about that subject. Facts are mostly random statements about things that people do not usually care to know about and that’s why when they gain new found information about something completely mundane but absolutely interesting, they get curious and want to know more.
Women tend to be the most underrated research subject in the world. Their mysteries are not only their own but also of their history and behaviour. Thus, here are 10 interesting facts about women from all around the world that you should know about.
1) Women spend nearly one year of their lives just on deciding what to wear.
2) Women do not have chest pains when having a heart attack. They instead have shoulder pain, indigestion and nausea.
3) Women’s hearts beat faster than men’s
4) Men have lesser taste buds than women
5) Some women have the genetic mutation ability to see millions of colours.
6) Men lie almost twice as much as women. 6 times a day to be exact.
7) It is a known fact that women cry more than men but to be exact, women cry between 30 and 64 times a year while men cry between 6 and 17 times.
8) Men speak about 7000 words a day while women speak about 20,000 words a day.
9) Women spend almost 4 years of their lives, in total, menstruating.
10) Only 2% of women describe themselves as beautiful
Women all around the world are beautiful, amazing people who should be encouraged to be strong for themselves. We love our women, it’s time we show it to them as well.