The recent rise in number of Indian students going abroad for further studies is very high. It is not all sunshines and rainbows when you leave the country. Every student has to make certain compromises, or what we fondly call Jugaad!
1. You either walk everywhere or ride a bicycle because you just cannot afford a vehicle!
2. Find places that provide you free wifi so that you can call all those people at home!
3. Take up a part time job to get some extra cash!
4. Use your student card to avail maximum number of discounts!
5. Ask your parents to courier some long-lasting, home-made food so you won’t have to spend the extra money!
6. Wait for the sales to start before buying anything!
7. Search to buy those cheap second-hand items!
All the best if you are one of these!