Before the wedding bells actually ring and your friend is no more a single free bird, the Bachelor Party kicks in. Of course, everyone wants to get out of the singlehood zone with a bang. So, if your friend wants the same too, you can’t deny it, right? You would want to throw the best bachelor party ever to the to-be bride/groom and make them known that you are the best party host ever.
To take the the pressure from the stressful task down a notch, for you, we are here to help you search for exotic and incredible locations to plan your next bachelor party, in India:
1. Goa : Where the Party Never Ends
Well, Goa is evidently the party capital of our country. Our minds go- Oh party? Let’s getaway to Goa !!!!! Am I right or am I right ?
source: Vagabond Images
The beaches, the nature, the nightlife, and how can we forget, the booze ! If you want to have crazyyy fun on your bachelor party, head on to Goa and experience the best and the most epic party in your life, at Goa.
If you want to relax, have fun, enjoy the luxury, and dance like there is no tomorrow, why haven’t you left the world behind and headed to Goa right now ?
The Best Time to Head To Goa: November to February is the best and the most ideal time to plan your trip to Goa as the whether during this time of the year is cool and hey, no heat to burn your down.
Things to do there:
- Underwater party at the Grand Island
- Take a long drive in a luxury limo (like the movies!)
- Chill on a Catamaran Cruise
- Party, Party, & more Party (Goa is filled with awesome pubs, discotheques, and casinos)
Best Place to stay in Goa: MAYFAIR Hideaway Spa Resort
2. Puducherry : Where The Ocean Meets The Soul
You must be thinking if Puducherry is even an ideal place to enjoy freedom. Let me tell you, it is just the place for a perfect bachelor party. Bachelor parties are not just about the crazily dancing around while being sloshed, but also also about enjoying, relaxing, savouring every moment with your friends and making sure, you especially, have and exceptional time.
source: travel triangle
The nature, the sights and the beaches are all so spectacular. And the nightlife is just as lit as the daylight, folks. So, if you want to unwind and enjoy amazing drinks, this is the place for you.
The Best Time: Winters and early summers is the most apt time to visit this place.
Things to do:
- Chill at the beach, relax, but if you’re feeling a bit of adventurous, you can also go surfing.
- Explore the city on your own – Auroville, French Quarters, and beaches, all make up for a very interesting sightseeing experience.
- Witness beautiful architecture, tree-lined boulevards, and grab a lovely dinner at the French cafes. Not to forget, the nightlife scene in Puducherry is lit and you can your share of drinks, dancing and booze too.
Best place to stay: Le Pondy
Kasol: Get High on Beauty
source: Budget Trips
Ones who are huge nature lovers must head to this gorgeous place. Kasol is a heavenly place, it’s beauty lies in the hills and the mountains that give you utmost peace and serenity. If you want your bachelor party to be amongst the beauty of nature, boy, should you be heading up to Himachal and getting soaked in grandeur.
Best Time To Visit: October to June are the best time to head up to Kasol. The whether during these months will be pleasant and the wildness of nature is best enjoyed at this time.
Things to do in Kasol:
- Take a walk by the majestic Parvati River
- Do the Kheerganga trek
- Enjoy food at the Pink Floyd Cafe
- Indulge in Israeli food and shopping
- Visit Malana or Tosh
Best place to stay: Parvati Kuteer
4. Jaisalmer: The Sand Goddess
source: FTD Travel
It’s all about luxury and fun times in Jaisalmer. The camping experience is unlike any other. The sun kissing your skin, the sand brushing your feet, my oh my, the air and the luxurious places will make you want to be here forever.
Best Time To Visit: During winters. November to March will show you the best sights of Jaisalmer where you can go camel riding and camping at the deserts, and more.
Things to do:
- Sightseeing – Jaisalmer Fort, Tilon Ki Pol Gadisar Lake, Patwon Ki Haveli, and much more.
- Desert Activities
- Luxury camping
Best Place to stay in Jaisalmer: Damodara Desert Camp
5. Leh-Ladakh: The Road to Freedom
Leh-Ladakh is the on every single person’s bucket list, may he/she be a traveller or not. This place is just as beautiful as it’s name. The movie “3 idiots” inspired us to pack up our bags and explore it’s beauty. The snow-clad mountains, the zestful lakes, the refreshing booze, the sounds, the music and you. Such an unforgettable experience. There is no limit to adventure here and if you want to get a little venturous on your bachelor party, this is the place for you.
Best Time To Head Up Here: April to June, that is, the summer and early monsoons are the best times when Leh-Ladakh’s beauty is undoubtedly mesmerizing.
Things to do:
- Visit Pangong Tso Lake and Tso Moriri Lake which are two of the most beautiful lakes you will ever see in your life.
- Visit Nubra Valley which is a spectacular desert among the snowy hills.
- Khardung La – the highest civilian road in the world
- Camp under the stars
Best Place to stay: The Zen Ladakh
6. Ziro Valley: The Coolest Heaven Ever
source: Rail Yatri
People who’ve been to Ziro Valley which is located in Arunachal Pradesh describe it as heavenly. And this place, is the coolest spot for a bachelor party trip. Experience one of India’s most famous music festival, The Ziro Festival of Music here and live your life to the fullest. You deserve all of this fun, mate !
Best Time To Visit: Ziro can be visited throughout the year, excluding the monsoon.
Things to do:
- Trekking, picnics, & a whole lot of fun!
- Camping under the stars
- Attend music festival, drink beer, and simply chill
Best place to stay: Pratigya Ziro Valley Resort, Ziro.
7. Rishikesh: Where the Fun is Never-Ending
Adventure is another name for Rishikesh. One will have the time of their life here. There is nothing you can’t do here. Beer by the river, nothing like it, right? Go for river rafting, trekking, bungee jumping, and so much more. Feel the adrenaline rush and make memories with your pals at every step of the way at this fabulous place.
Best Time To Visit: Experience the maximum fun and adventure from March to April and late September to November
Best Place to stay: Ganga Kinare – A Riverside Boutique Hotel
8. Andaman: Dive into the Waters of Joy
If aqua is your thing, head up here. Emerald water, flawless beaches, and pure beauty is what you will witness at this heaven-like place. Get sun-kissed, jump into the water, explore and relax at Andaman.
Best Time to Visit: November to May is the best time to have a joyous time at the island.
Things to do:
- Visit beautiful beaches
- Indulge in water activities like scuba diving
Best Place to stay: Munjoh Ocean Resort, Havelock
Now that you know where you’re heading, rock the party fellas !!