Has it ever happened to you that you walk into a room and forgot why you were there in the first place? Watch a series online and keep rewinding it because you literally didn’t hear one thing after a point? Well, well, well, you ain’t alone my friend.
We all have had experiences in life where we are in our own little world and our thoughts drive us by. It’s only when someone snaps us or calls our name out loud that we fly back into reality.
These are certain things you will definitely relate to if you are one of the ‘Zones Out Quite Easily’ community:
1. You forget punchlines of Jokes
And THEN…………Well………..I can’t remember what it was. Hahahahahaha.
2. You forget about the plans made
You are supposed to give me a reminder every half an hour !!!!!!!!
3. You often have a straight face and nod occasionally
Uh huh, uh huh.
4. You ask your friends to repeat what they just said
Because of course, I was thinking about ice cream while you were talking about your stupid boyfriend.
5. You spend half your life in the shower
Wow, that’s a brilliant idea, I’m a freaking genius. I just hope I remember this after I walk outta here.
6. You walk into a store and…
Uh, mom, what did you want again?
7. You are a late bloomer.
Was that sarcasm?
8. You forget to reply to texts
Either you’re in your own world, or you’re technologically challenged.
9. You flip back pages of a book because you stopped paying attention two pages ago
Wait, who is this person? How did he even come here?
10. All you need is YOU.
Because hey, you’re awesome!
We sincerely hope you didn’t scroll back up in between because, duh, you zoned out !